Tuesday 1 March 2011

Trip to make Windmill and Amplifier Modification (Day 2)

Whew... I'm so very busy today... >.< because our amplifier didn't work so I we decided to change our circuit. therefore it means that we need to start all over again... hahaiz... but there is a saying that we must not surrender.. :D

Hehehe... Chill First before making the project.

Here's our new Diagram of my Amplifier

Winding of Magnetic Wires (Need 9000 winding)

Another Group... :D

Making the case of the Amplifier

Windmill!!!!

Me and My friend using soldering Iron

Hey Marvin!!! Why is it you're just texting!?

My groupmates in the Windmill Project

Oh yeah!!!

Grrrr... I hate this... >.< Can you see something in my hand? tsk tsk tsk,,, it's because of the soldering iron...
argggg... my friend needs a help then I helped him and accidentally I touched the hot part... >.<
Then I said "Ouch! tae... tangaa nako uy" in english "Ouch! $#!+... I'm so stupid"
I finished the Main Amp!!!!

Hahaha!!! that's all for today guys... :D see yah soon...

2 comments: